#6 Steve Jobs’ 2005 Standford Commencement Address

I remember when I was in high school, my English teacher told me about Jobs' speech. After I actually watched this video during the course, I realized that I had been influenced by him for a long time.

In high school, I was very confused about the future, and I even thought about taking a break from school and going home to pick up work. But my friends have the experience of dropping out of school, I think dropping out of school is a bad thing. However, he changed my mind about dropping out of school. Dropping out of school does not mean giving up learning what I am interested in.

So I have a special memory in high school where I learned a lot of things that interest me, and that made me feel good. I hope I can still find out what I want during university. If it doesn't work out, I'll keep looking.

留言

  1. It's great that you'd listened to this talk at high school, Chen.

    回覆刪除

張貼留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

#5 Why take a gap year?

#4 BODY LANGUAGE ONLINE